Connecticut DMV Handbook 2022
The Connecticut Driver’s Manual is published by the State of Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles and covers the following topics.
- Obtaining driver’s license – requirements, tests, types of licenses, disabilities
- Before You Drive – exterior and interior, seatbelt laws, cell phone laws, insurance
- Driving Behaviors – Good habits, drinking, and driving, the law
- Road Safety – rules of the road, vehicle emergencies
- Know the Road – pavement markings, traffic signals, signs
- Maintaining License – renewing, replacing, organ and tissue donor