Delaware DMV Handbook 2023
The Delaware Driver’s Manual is published by the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s license information – requirements, applying, classifications, examination
- Vehicle equipment – headlights, safety belts, and restraints
- Rules of the Road – signals and signs, work zones, Delaware laws, traffic control, speed
- Driving Skills and Safety – Before you drive, basic driving, communicating
- Emergencies – avoiding collisions, crashes and accidents, protecting yourself
Will I be ready to pass the Delaware Written Exam?
Ready to pass the State of Delaware Drivers Written Exam on your first attempt? While the handbook is a great way to become familiar with the rules of the road and road signs, you will at some point need to test that knowledge. Let our Delaware DMV Practice Tests provide an easy way for you to get that critical feedback. Our practice tests are designed to closely simulate the questions and answers from the real Delaware written drivers test.
Of course, we encourage you to study and thoroughly review the official Delaware Drivers Manual, but together with the practice tests, you will be giving yourself the best possible chance to pass the first time. That means no more wasted trips going back to the DMV. Get started now, and before you know it, you’ll be experiencing the true freedom of the open road!