District of Columbia DMV Handbook 2022
The District of Columbia Driving Manual is published by the District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s License Examination – written examination, vision screening
- Licenses and Permits – learner permit, provisional driver license, full license
- Driver Information – privilege, road signs, traffic laws
- Driving Rules – signaling, passing, turns, headlights
- Parking Rules – parallel parking, stopping
- Traffic Rules – turnabout, speed restrictions, traffic laws, vehicle equipment
- Identifying Signs – colors, shapes, regulatory signs
How Will I Know When I am Ready to Take the District of Columbia Written Exam?
You can see it in their faces from those beaming with confidence after taking the exam. They have no doubt that they passed with flying colors. What’s their secret? Besides studying the material found in the handbook, they also tested that knowledge by taking advantage of practice tests. Practice tests are designed to simulate the questions and answers from the real written driver’s test, so there won’t be any surprises on test day.
Our District of Columbia DMV Practice Tests offer state-specific questions designed to help you boost your score. So what are you waiting for? Take the important step to ensure your success by taking by preparing for the exam now, and you too will be beaming from ear to ear!