Florida DMV Handbook 2023
The Florida Driver’s Handbook is published by the Department of Highway Safety And Motor Vehicles and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s licensing procedures – requirements, examinations, restrictions
- Your driving privilege – point system, insurance, crashes
- Safety – Safety belts, speed limits, sharing the road, emergencies
- Signals and Signs – traffic signs and signals, railroad crossing, pavement markings
- Equipment – standards, towing, braking, bicycles
- Driving School – driver license exams, advanced driver improvement, DUI
- Study Questions
Is the Handbook Everything I Need to Prepare for the Test?
How will you know if you’re ready to take and pass the driver’s written exam? While the handbook is a solid first step, only practice tests will provide the feedback you need to ensure you’ve mastered the material. We offer thorough pre-exam practice tests designed to closely simulate the questions found on Florida’s driver written exam. Why risk the embarrassment of leaving the DMV office empty-handed? Take one of our Florida DMV practice tests to ensure you pass the first time.
Practice tests combined with the information found in the handbook will give you the best possible chance to pass the Florida written exam. Before you know it, you’ll be in the driver’s seat with your new learner’s permit or driver’s license.