Georgia DDS Handbook 2023
The Georgia Driver’s Manual is published by the Georgia Department of Driver Services and covers the following topics.
- Licenses/Permits/Identification Cards – licensing information, obtaining license, testing
- Rules, Regulations, Laws and Safety – traffic laws, right of way, passing, signals, avoidance
- Teen Driving Laws – instructional permit, provisional license, suspensions, DUI
- Signs, Signals, and Markings – road signs, traffic signals, pavement markings
- Safety – restraints, conditions, emergencies, expressway driving
- Sharing the Road – pedestrians, bicycles, motorcycles, buses
- Losing Driving Privileges – convictions, suspensions, points system, permits, revocations
- Accidents – aiding the injured, moving vehicles, deer
How can I best guarantee I’ll pass the Georgia Written Exam?
Every year, many Georgia residents have to endure the time, cost, and embarrassment of taking their Georgia Written Drivers Exam two, three, four times or more. Over 50% of people fail the written driver’s test, which means most people simply don’t think they need to prepare. This should never happen. Not when there are so many resources available to the student driver.
Together with the handbook, practice tests provide that essential feedback to ensure you really have mastered the material. Our Georgia DDS Practice Tests can help you prepare for the real test by simulating the questions and answers you will face on the real test.
So what are you waiting for? Study the rules the material found in the handbook and take our practice exams. Together you are giving yourself the best possible chance to pass the Georgia written test the first time!