Indiana BMV Handbook 2023
The Indiana Driver’s Handbook is published by the Indiana Department of Transportation and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s Licensing Procedures – requirements, examinations, restrictions
- Points, Suspension, Insurance – point values, driver safety programs, insurance requirements
- Traffic Signs and Signals – sign colors, sign shapes, warning signs, guidance signs
- Safe Vehicle Operation – lane markings, passing, turning, speed limits, braking
- Accidents and Emergencies – impaired driving, vehicle theft, equipment failures
How Will You Know if You’re Ready to Pass the Indiana Written Drivers Exam?
Have you studied enough? Will you pass on your first try? Or will you have to endure the cost and time of having to take the exam all over again? The handbook is a great way to begin your research, but why limit yourself to just the handbook. It’s essential that you test yourself, and one of the best ways to accomplish this is through the use of Indiana BMV Practice Tests. The practice tests were created to simulate the questions and answers you’ll face on the official test closely.
So prepare yourself now by reviewing the material in the state driver handbook and test yourself using the practice tests found on this site. Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying the freedom of the open road!