Louisiana OMV Handbook 2022
The Louisiana Driver’s Guide is published by the Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s License – classes, requirements, examinations
- Registration and Title – new and used vehicles, renewals, fees
- Traffic Laws – signs, signals, markings
- Safety – safety belts, defensive driving, parking, weather
- Traffic Laws – speed, lane changing, highway driving, signaling, right of way
- Emergencies – teenage drivers, avoiding collisions, protecting yourself
- Driving Offenses – alcohol, drugs, reckless driving, hit and run
How Will You Know if You’re Really Ready to Pass the Louisiana Written Exam?
Preparing for the written exam does not end with the handbook. You will need to test that knowledge, and that means taking a practice test. Our Louisiana OMV Practice Tests simulate the official Louisiana written test by design. You’ll be presented with questions that are very similar to what you will face on test day.
So why put this off any longer? Review the Louisiana Driver Handbook and then test yourself using a practice test, and before you know it, you too will experience the freedom of the open road.