Missouri DOR Handbook 2022
The Missouri Drivers Manual is published by the Missouri Department of Revenue and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s License – requirements, graduated license, restrictions
- Driver Examination – written test, vision screening, road sign test, driving test
- Signals and Signs – regulatory and warning signs, railroad crossing, pavement markings
- Rules of the Road – right of way, passing, u-turns, two-way and one-way streets
- Parking – Parking on hills, parallel parking, no parking
- Highway Driving – speed, passing, stopping, entering and exiting
- Safe Driving Tips – night driving, weather, skidding, emergencies
How Will I Know When I’m Ready to Take the Missouri Written Exam?
Preparing for the exam starts with a handbook, but you will need to test your mastery of the material, and that means taking a practice test. Our Missouri State Practice Tests offer state-specific questions that are designed to simulate the test questions you will find on the official test.
Start preparing for the Missouri written test by thoroughly studying the Missouri Drivers Manual. Then use our helpful practice tests to ensure you are ready to pass your test and get behind the wheel.