Nevada DMV Handbook 2022
The Nevada Driver’s Handbook is published by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s Licensing Procedures – requirements, examinations, restrictions, fees
- Driving Safely – seat belts, cell phones, right-of-way, freeway driving, signaling, speed
- Special Driving Conditions – night driving, bad weather, emergencies, work zones
- Sharing the Road – commercial vehicles, motorcycles, buses, bicycles
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI laws, penalties
While the handbook is a great first step when preparing for the Nevada permit test, it’s important to identify any knowledge gaps before taking such an important test. Fortunately, we’ve prepared a series of Nevada Permit Practice Tests with your success in mind. Designed to simulate the format and structure of the real exam, our practice tests are a great addition to your study session. Passing the permit test and becoming a licensed driver has never been easier.
You don’t need luck to see all that Nevada has to offer its denizens — just a driver’s license! Witness the choreographed fountain routine at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. Drive to the rim of the Grand Canyon. Take the Valley of Fire Highway through the Mojave Desert, and if you dare, the Extraterrestrial Highway state route 375 that gets close to Area 51, famed location of alien activity. Nevada’s 70,000 + miles of road are yours for the taking with a valid driver’s license.