New Mexico MVD Handbook 2023
The New Mexico Driver Manual is published by the New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s License – types of licenses, renewals, safety belts, and restraints
- Rules of the Road – signals and signs, lanes, rules, right-of-way
- Safe Driving Tips – basic driving, speeding, stopping
- Sharing the Road – bicycles, large trucks, and RVs
- Driving Health – vision, fatigue, DUI, emergencies, collisions
Is the Handbook All I Need to Pass the New Mexico Written Exam?
The best predictor if you’ll pass your official New Mexico State Drivers Exam is if you’ve properly tested yourself to see if you have mastered the material in the driver handbook. One of the best ways to do this is through the use of practice tests. Our comprehensive New Mexico DMV Practice Tests are designed to closely simulate the real written driving exam. If you can pass our practice tests, it’s a solid predictor that you’ll also do well on the official written exam.
So what are you waiting for? Get prepared now, and you’ll be on the road before you know it!