Oregon DOT Handbook 2022
The Oregon driver manual is published by the Oregon Department of Transportation Driver and Motor Vehicle Services and covers the following topics.
- Drivers Licenses – fee schedule, how to apply, examinations
- Signs, Signals and Markers – prohibitive signs, regulatory signs, warning signs
- Rules of the Road – speed, lanes, yielding, passing, stopping
- Defensive Driving – intersections, driver’s view, communication, freeway driving
- Sharing the Road – pedestrians, bicycles, motorcycles, RVs, trucks and buses
- Driver Safety – alcohol, crashes, traffic violations