Pennsylvania DOT Handbook 2023
The Pennsylvania Driver’s Manual is published by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and covers the following topics.
- Learner’s Permit – vision standards, junior learner’s permit, junior driver’s license, tests
- Signals, Signs, and Markers – flashing signals, regulatory signs, warning signs, guide signs
- Learning to Driver – driving skills, driver factors, emergencies
- Driving Record – point system, crashes, DUI, underage drinking
- Laws – seat belt law, child restraint law, organ donor, steer clear law
How Will You Know if You are Ready to Pass the Pennsylvania Written Exam?
There is no better way to prepare yourself for the written exam than mock practice tests. The Pennsylvania DMV practice tests found on this site simulate what questions you can expect on the official written exam. Together with the handbook, practice tests can help ensure that you will never have to go back and retake the exam. So what are you waiting for? Prepare yourself now, and before you know it, you’ll be experiencing the freedom of being a licensed driver.