Kentucky KSP Handbook 2023
The Kentucky Driver Manual is published by the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Cabinet and covers the following topics.
- Graduated Licensing – permit phase, intermediate phase
- Driver’s License – requirements, examinations, vehicle inspection
- Rules of the Road – traffic signals, signs, lanes, road markings, parking
- Adjusting Speed – road conditions, highway construction, visibility
- Sharing Space – merge, enter, pass
- Keeping in Shape – drinking and driving, repeat offenders, drugs, vision, health
- Traffic Signals – colors, shapes, regulatory signs, warning signs, directional signs
How will I know if I will pass the Kentucky Written Exam?
There’s an easy way to find out if you’ll pass the Kentucky written exam and start driving soon. It starts with our comprehensive Kentucky KSP Practice Tests. Our practice tests closely simulate the official written driving exam. So when you ace our practice tests, you’ll be driving in no time.
Before taking our practice tests, we strongly advise that you thoroughly review the material found within the Kentucky Drivers Manual. When you know the information well, use our practice tests to ensure you’re ready to pass and start driving.