Michigan DOS Handbook 2023
The Michigan What Every Driver Must Know Drivers Handbook is published by the Michigan Department of State Information Center and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s Licensing Procedures – graduated license, probationary program, renewals
- Driving Record – point system, tickets, convictions, driver improvement course
- Losing Driving Privilege – restrictions, suspensions, revocations, re-examination
- Safety – safety belts, safety seats, air bags
- Signs, Pavement Markers and Signals – regulatory signs, warning signs, guide signs
- Basic Skills – controlling speed, turning, passing, freeway driving
- Sharing the Road – distracted driving, motorcycles, trucks, bicycles
How will I know if I will pass the Michigan Written Exam?
You can see it in their faces from those beaming with confidence after taking the Michigan Written Exam. They have no doubt that they passed with flying colors. What’s their secret? They probably took our comprehensive Michigan DOS Practice Tests to prepare for the real test. Our practice tests simulate the questions and answers from the real written driver’s test.
You can be 100% confident too. It starts by reading and thoroughly studying the official Michigan Drivers Manual. Next, take the important step to ensure your success by taking our Michigan DOS Practice Tests. And you, too, will be beaming from ear to ear after your written test, knowing you passed and will soon be driving.