Mississippi DPS Handbook 2022
The handbook contains essential information on the rules of the road, traffic signs and signals, and overall driver safety. The Mississippi Driver’s Manual is published by the Mississippi Department of Public Safety and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s Licensing Procedures – requirements, examinations, restrictions
- Rules of the Road – traffic lanes, signals, intersections, littering
- Laws – legal speeds, passing, following
- Signs and Road Markings – shapes and colors, regulatory and warning signs
- Safe Driving – brakes, lights, mirrors, horn, tires
How Can I Be Sure I’m Ready For the Mississippi Written Exam?
Want to know the secret to passing the Mississippi Written Drivers Exam? Practice tests — packed with state-specific questions that are designed to simulate what you can expect on the official exam. The Mississippi DPS Practice Tests are a great way for you to test your level of knowledge and provide the necessary confidence on test day.
Together both these resources will help you ensure you are ready to pass the test the first time!