Montana MVD Handbook 2022
The Montana Driver License Manual is published by the Montana Department of Justice Motor Vehicle Division and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s Licensing Procedures – requirements, examinations, restrictions
- Before You Drive – vehicle check, additional equipment
- Signals and Signs – traffic signs and signals, railroad crossing, pavement markings
- Rules of the Road – passing, turning, right-of-way, sharing the road
- Safe Driving Tips – limit distractions, visibility, communication, speed
- Emergencies – vehicle emergencies, avoiding collisions, protect yourself
How can I be sure I’ll pass the Montana Written Exam?
The written driver’s test can pose a significant challenge even to test takers that have fully studied the handbook. It’s essential that once you review the material in the handbook, you test your level of knowledge, and that means taking practice tests. Our Montana DMV Practice Tests are designed to simulate the questions found on the official test, which means no surprises on test day.
So what are you waiting for? Review the handbook and take a few practice tests now and you’ll be one step closer to experience the freedom only driving can bring.