Nebraska DMV Handbook 2023
The Nebraska Driver’s Handbook is an essential resource for those looking to prepare for the Nebraska permit test. The manual is designed to help you understand the rules of the road, including:
- License to Drive – permit and license, restrictions
- Important Driver Information – alcohol and drugs, safety belts, defensive driving
- Signals and Signs – traffic signs, pavement markings
- Rules of the Road – right-of-way, speed, passing, signaling, parking
- Driving Conditions – interstate, weather, driving at night, motorcyclists, pedestrians
Don’t forget to test your knowledge of the handbook with our Nebraska Permit Practice Tests. These powerful practice tests make a great addition to anyone’s study session.
Nebraska is home to an abundance of beautiful landforms and views, including Chimney Rock. Highway 61 and US Route 83 cut through American farmland and plains. The Bridges to Buttes Byway grants access to the Nebraska National Forest and Pine Ridge National Recreation Area. The Cornhusker State is a great place to explore by road — start adventuring with your valid driver’s license.