New Hampshire DMV Handbook 2022
The State of New Hampshire Driver’s Manual is published by the Department of Safety Division of Motor Vehicles and covers the following topics.
- Driver’s License Information – requirements, applying, driving practice, examination
- Vehicle Inspection – motor vehicles, safety equipment
- Rules of the Road – signs, shapes, traffic lights, pavement markings, right-of-way
- Turning and Signaling – steering wheel use, signaling
- Following, Passing, Lane Usage – following distance, passing, lane position
- Driving Conditions – weather, night driving, fatigue, curves, emergencies
Is the Handbook All I Need to Pass the New Hampshire Written Exam?
The New Hampshire driver’s handbook is a great way to start becoming familiar with the information you will find on the exam. Once you feel comfortable with the material in the handbook, it’s time to test that knowledge. Practice tests are a proven method to help you pass the state-written test. We offer comprehensive New Hampshire DMV Practice Tests to ensure you’re ready. Our practice tests closely simulate the questions you’ll find on the official written driving exam. Do well on our practice tests, and you will have the confidence you need to master the official exam.
So put that game plan into action, and before you know it, you’ll be a licensed New Hampshire driver!