North Dakota DMV Handbook 2023
The North Dakota driver’s handbook is published by the North Dakota Department of Transportation and covers the following topics.
- Your License – exemptions, permits, examinations
- Signs, Signals and Road Markings – regulatory signs, warning signs, pedestrian signs
- Driving Skills and Emergencies – winter driving, skids, rain, flooding
- Drinking and Driving – effects of alcohol, DUI, impaired driving, laws
- Sharing the Road – pedestrians, recreational vehicles, all-terrain vehicles
How Will You Know if You are Ready to Take the North Dakota Written Exam?
Can you believe that some people take the written exam without any preparation? With over a 50% fail rate, the written test has proved to be challenging for the majority of people. Why risk leaving the DOT empty-handed when you can prepare now by studying the information in the handbook.
Once you feel you have comfortably reviewed the information in the handbook, it’s time to test your knowledge by taking advantage of our North Dakota DOT practice tests. The practice tests are designed to simulate what you can expect on the official exam closely.
By becoming familiar with the material in the handbook and testing your knowledge with our practice tests, you can be confident that you won’t leave the DOT office empty-handed. Good luck!